Please complete this form to register your security cameras with the Camp Hill Police Department.
The goal of the cameras registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Camp Hill Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any footage containing to/or related to criminal activity may be collected for use by Camp Hill Police Department as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Camp Hill Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
- If necessary, the Camp Hill Police Department will contact you directly using the information provided on this site to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/or employee of the Camp Hill Police Department through the camera registry program.
- Under no circumstances shall the Camp Hill Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.