Apartment Fire

Tabs

Case

On Thursday, 9/15/2022 at about 1453 hours, Carlisle Fire and Police Departments responded to an apartment fire at 149 A Street in Carlisle.  First arriving units found fire at the front 1st floor apartment.  The tenant, suffered burn injuries and was transported to the hospital.  Further investigation of the fire showed the fire originated in the kitchen of the 1st floor front apartment.  The cause of the fire was accidental and attributed to unattended cooking..

There were around 10 tenants displaced by the fire and Red Cross was assisting the displaced.  The damage was estimated at $75, 000.  

Date: 
Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:00pm
Reference ID: 
CAR2022-09-0977

Case Status:

Case Type:

Case Region: