House Fire

Tabs

Case

On 9/20/19, at about 1619 hours, Carlisle Fire and Police Departments responded to the report of a bedroom fire in the 400 block of Croghan Drive.  CFD extinguished the fire without incident.  The fire investigation revealed that one tenant suffered smoke inhalation while attempting to extinguish the fire.  The tenant was taken to the hospital for further treatment.  Further investigation revealed the fire originated in and was limited to a second floor bedroom.  The cause of the fire was accidental and attributed to an electrical failure of a lamp.  The damage was estimated at $15,000.  

Date: 
Friday, September 20, 2019
Reference ID: 
CAR2019-09-1206

Case Status:

Case Type:

Case Region: