The East Pennsboro Township Police Department is NOW HIRING!
Candidates must meet the following qualifications, and be able to provide the following documentation:
- Be a US citizen, by birth or naturalization, at the time of application.
- Must be 21 years old when appointed to officer.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Possess a valid driver's license at the time of application.
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background investigation.
- Successful completion of a polygraph exam.
- Successful completion of a medical and psychological evaluation.
- Act120 NOT required.
Applications are due by 4pm on Friday, September 3, 2021, along with a check or money order for $50 made payable to East Pennsboro Township.
The written exam will be held at 9am on Saturday, September 25, 2021, at:
East Pennsboro Township Police Department
98 S. Enola Drive
Enola PA 17025
If you obtain a passing score on the written exam, you will be welcome to attend the physical agility test which will be held on October 16, 2021.
To apply, please download and complete the attachment below.