REMINDER - 2023 Citizens Police Academy - Now Accepting Applications!
**PLEASE CLICK ON LINKS FOR APPLICATION AND INSTRUCTION PAGE**
The West Shore Regional Police is proud to announce the open application period for the 2023 Citizen’s Police Academy. Below you will find specific information regarding the academy and how to apply.
- When: February 7, 2023 - May 2, 2023
Classes are held Every Tuesday from 6PM – 8:30PM
- Where: West Shore Regional Police Department
510 Herman Avenue, Lemoyne PA 17043
- Topics: Patrol Operations and DUI Enforcement
Courtroom and Criminal Procedures
Criminal & Drug Enforcement
- Questions: John Friel, Assistant Chief of Police
717-737-8737 / JFriel@wsrpd.org
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications will not be considered.
- Please print or type all responses.
- Applications must be returned to West Shore Regional Police Department.
- Applicants should understand that attendance is extremely important and 100% attendance is expected.
- If class is scheduled outside of West Shore Regional Police Department, Applicants are responsible for their own transportation.
- A background investigation will be completed prior to an applicant being accepted into the program.
- West Shore Regional Police reserves the right to deny any applicant.
**Applications Must Be Received By Tuesday January 24, 2023**