Still Accepting Applications...2018 Citizens' Police Academy!!!
**PLEASE CLICK ON LINKS FOR APPLICATION AND INSTRUCTION PAGE**
The West Shore Regional Police is proud to announce the open application period for the 2018 Citizen’s Police Academy. Below you will find specific information regarding the academy and how to apply.
- When: February 27, 2018 – May 15, 2018
Classes are held Every Tuesday from 6PM – 9PM
- Where: West Shore Regional Police Department
510 Herman Avenue, Lemoyne PA 17043
- Topics: Patrol Operations and DUI Enforcement
Courtroom and Criminal Procedures
Criminal & Drug Enforcement
- Questions: John Friel, Lieutenant
717-737-8737 / JFriel@wsrpd.org
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- All applicants must be a resident of Lemoyne or Wormleysburg Borough.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications will not be considered.
- Please print or type all responses.
- Applications must be returned to West Shore Regional Police Department.
- Applicants should understand that attendance is extremely important and 100% attendance is expected.
- If class is scheduled outside of West Shore Regional Police Department, Applicants are responsible for their own transportation.
- A background investigation will be completed prior to an applicant being accepted into the program.
- West Shore Regional Police reserves the right to deny any applicant.
**Applications Must Be Received By Tuesday February 6, 2018 at 4PM**