Now Enrolling...2016 Citizens' Police Academy
The West Shore Regional Police is proud to announce the open application period for the 2016 Citizen’s Police Academy. Below you will find specific information regarding the academy and how to apply.
When: January 19, 2016 – March 22, 2016
Classes are held Every Tuesday from 6PM – 9PM
Where: West Shore Regional Police Department
510 Herman Avenue, Lemoyne PA 17043
Topics: Patrol Operations and DUI Enforcement
Courtroom and Criminal Procedures
Criminal & Drug Enforcement
Questions: John Friel, Detective
717-737-8737 / JFriel@wsrpd.org
- Please download the attached application and application instruction page.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- All applicants must be a resident of Lemoyne or Wormleysburg Borough.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications will not be considered.
- Please print or type all responses.
- Applications must be returned to West Shore Regional Police Department.
- Applicants should understand that attendance is extremely important and 100% attendance is expected.
- If class is scheduled outside of West Shore Regional Police Department, Applicants are responsible for their own transportation.
- A background investigation will be completed prior to an applicant being accepted into the program.
- West Shore Regional Police reserves the right to deny any applicant.
**Applications Must Be Received By Tuesday January 5, 2016 at 4PM**