Victim Services Division
The Cumberland County Victim Services Division of the District Attorney's Office was established to assist victims and witnesses of crime during their involvement with the criminal justice system.
Additionally, the office strives to help victims recover from the physical, emotional, and financial impact of the crime.
It is the goal of our program to ensure that victims' rights are met and all concerns and needs are addressed.
- PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- PA Coalition Against Rape
- Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency
- PA State Police - Megan's Law Website
- Office of the Victim Advocate
- Highmark Caring Place
- National Organization for Victim Assistance
- PA SAVIN: Pennsylvania's Victim Notification Service